Hey y’all, my website isn’t fancy, so you’ll just have to scroll down to see the recipes.
- Southern Cracker Salad
Easy to make, with simple ingredients, and tastes delectable. Inspired by Paula Deen’s Georgia Cracker Salad.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, finely minced
- 1 small tomato, chopped small
- 1 tablespoon black olives, chopped small
- 2 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped
- 2 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed coarsely
- salt and pepper, to taste
- buttery crackers, for dipping
Mix all ingredients except buttery crackers in bowl, serve immediately.
Serving suggestions: Can be served in colorful, halved mini sweet bell peppers, large bell peppers, or hollowed out tomatoes.
More to come. . .