In the Kitchen:
- Leftover toast, bread, rolls make perfect bread crumbs. Just crumble or whiz for a few seconds in the food processor. Store in freezer bags in the freezer. 🍞 🥖 🍞
- Cornbread - Use leftovers for stuffing, cornbread dressing, crumble up and reuse it to make cornbread again. Just add the crumbled cornbread to the cornbread mixture and bake as usual. Store in freezer bags in the freezer.
- Rice, beans, greens, veggies - You can make a delicious soup using leftovers like this (pictured above). Or just throw it in the pot with this: Soup's On. . .🥦 🥬 🍠
- Use leftover bits of meat, fish, onions, peppers, other veggies, cheese, etc. to making yummy Omelets.🥚🥩🍗
- Re-use your tea bags until all the goodness is gone. ☕️💲
- I’ve known people who frugally re-use coffee grounds with a little fresh added. Personally I dislike the taste, but have done it in a pinch.☕️💵
In the Home
If this was mine, I would have it repaired and repainted. I love vintage appliances. Not the expensive refurbished ones, although they are very nice.
More to come. . .