Just an example, clearly doesn't cover every area of the home that needs attention, but it's a good start.
- Monday: Strip beds, laundry, start your Washday Beans early.
- Tuesday: Sweep cobwebs, dust, sweep, and mop.
- Wednesday: Vacuum and clean throw rugs.
- Thursday: Wipe down all appliances, including washer, dryer, freezer, etc.
- Friday: Clean bathroom, washroom, porches.
- Saturday: Enlist the help of your children and husband for extra chores.
- Sunday: Prepare for the week ahead by making lists, buying groceries, and cleaning supplies.